Part of the Team
Information below is 2018 Crew Information. Updated information will be up soon. Information below is subject to change.
Become Part of the 2018 TeamThank you for considering becoming a part of the team creating the 2018 Ohio Lesbian Festival! We work very hard to coordinate team needs and it is important that you understand the expectations of team members. This year there are multiple options for you to plug in and help make the 2018 Ohio Lesbian Festival an amazing event and to create community for everyone.
Working as a member of the OLF team is a rewarding experience. “Making Festival” is a way to enjoy the festival, make new friends, help other sisters to have a great weekend, and be a part of making the magik happen.
We need lots of help and there is a place for you, your schedule and your abilities to join the fun!
Crew OpportunitiesCrew Womyn dedicate 4-6 days to work at OLF, includes admission & meals. There are 2 schedules depending on your availability.
- Arrive Monday evening or Tuesday by 12 Noon
- Report for work Tuesday at 1 PM – after lunch
- We need help Sunday & Monday – “stay late” options available
- Depart Sunday evening or Monday morning unless otherwise assigned
- Approximate work expectation – 40 hours
- Arrival Wednesday evening or Thursday by 10 AM
- Report for work Thursday at 11 AM
- Departure Sunday evening or Monday morning unless otherwise assigned
- Approximate work expectation – 28 hours
Inventory / Logistics Crew –
(limited to 8 womyn)
- Report for work Monday September 17, 2018 @ 9 AM at the storage garage in Columbus
- Tuesday and Wed – on festival site unload and distribute inventory
- Thursday – complete unfinished tasks and assist with load in 3PM – 7 PM
- Friday & Saturday of festival – no work commitment required
- Report for work Sunday 3 PM to begin Load out
- Work Monday September 24, 2018 to unload and arrange storage garage
Security Crew – This crew is vital to keeping the festival a safer space for all.
- Security team starts working on Tuesday at 10 AM
- Security is provided 24 hours a day through Overnight shift on Sunday evening
- Training provided
Work Exchange OpportunitiesWork Exchange Womyn dedicate 5-12 hours to work at OLF in exchange for arrival time or $ refund for work completed.
- Regular ticket purchase
- 5 hour work commitment
- Womyn can sign up for both ACE of Hearts and Ace of Diamonds if they wish and can commit to both work obligations (10 hours total)
- Check in for orientation and work assignment 1 PM Thursday
- Work 5 hours on Thursday afternoon / evening
- Check in for orientation and work assignment 2 pm Sunday
- Work 5 hours on Sunday afternoon / evening
Pay it Forward Team
- Regular ticket purchase
- $50 refund in exchange for 6 hours of work
- Maximum refund $100 for 12 hours work
- Refund voucher provided after work shifts completed
- Advanced application required
1570 Rohr Road, Lockbourne, OH
Ohio Lesbian Festival
All Right reserved.