Come spend the Weekend Camping with us.
Please follow the link below to read thru the detailed camping guidelines and view a map of all the camping areas.
Camping is included in the price of the ticket.
Set Up and Load Out
The area available for general camping is in a sunny field next to festival grounds. Licking County does not allow for camping under or within the treeline. Please, plan accordingly.
Campers may set up their campsites
Friday from 3pm – 10 pm with the weekend pass.
Saturday starting at 9AM with a Saturday/Sunday ticket.
Campers must be packed up and off site by 4pm on Sunday.
- We will be trucking in fresh potable water which will be in atleast 2 locations on land. These will be noted on the map in the program.
- There is rustic RV camping available. These are not paved pull thru sites.
- There are no hook-ups available
Accessibility and Electric
- There is limited electrical available for those in need of electric for Medical purposes. Please fill out this application and we will plan with you to make your festival smooth as limits allow.
- If you are in need of assistance setting up your campsite due to physical limitations, please fill out this application and we will arrange for volunteers assist you.
Cooking, Fires and Firewood
- The use of contained camp stoves and grills are permitted.
- There can be absolutely no open fires outside of the designated fire pits. We will supply each designated fire pit with the necessary supplies, including firewood.
- Fires must not be left unsupervised and should be tended responsibly while lit.
- NO FIREWOOD MAY BE BROUGHT INTO OR TAKEN FROM FESTIVAL OR LICKING COUNTY AS PER FEDERAL GUIDELINE.
The OH-Zone is the designated area for folks to party, howl at the moon, or roar with laughter ’round the campfire all night long, without disturbing neighbors who prefer earlier “quiet hours.”
Camping in the OH-Zone!
Tent, RV and Car camping are all allowed in the OH-Zone but all guidelines apply, so please read below.
All Guidelines apply to the OH-Zone. Please read
When you arrive at the festival and come in past the front gates, you’ll make a right and head just past the General parking area
Please note- the OH-Zone is NOT an appropriate place to camp if you have any children in your group.